My First Learn-To-Draw Things That Go
With wipe clean pages, reusable dry erase exercises, and adorable cars, trucks, and other things that go, My First Learn-to-Draw activity workbooks are the perfect gift for ages 3-6!Includes:
- Reusable and durable wipe-clean format: each page can be drawn on again and again!
- Dry erase marker: for a ready-made drawing kit
- 4 simple steps: each drawing has four easy steps, perfect for ages 3-6 to follow
Introducing a brand new series of My 1st Learn-to-Draw books that encourage 3-6 year-olds to learn how to draw. With clearly-illustrated steps and space for the child to create their own drawings, this wipe-clean learning activity workbook helps budding young artists perfect their skills. Made a mistake? No problem! Wipe it away, and use your wipe clean marker that is included to start over again.This Learn-to-Draw Things That Go workbook features:
- 25 things that go projects: perfect for kids who love tractors, airplanes, cars, trucks, construction books, and other things that go
- Non-stop fun: specially designed reusable format provides endless hours of entertainment and screen-free time
- Vital skill building exercises: encourages creativity and confidence while helping children develop important motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- The perfect gift: makes a great holiday gift, Easter basket item, preschool or kindergarten craft, or birthday gift for girls and boys who have an interest in drawing!